Trademarks are used to signify that products or services originate from a particular person or company.
It can be a letter, word, phrase, sound, smell, shape, logo, picture, aspect of packaging or combination of these.
What’s in a Name?
Choosing the right name for your new business, company, product or domain name is vital to distinguish your goods and services from your competitors.
What Should I Trademark?
- Your Business Name
- Your Company Name
- Your Domain Name
- Your Product Name
- Your Company Slogan
Benefits of Having Trademarks
- You own the name throughout Australia and it cannot be registered to anyone else.
- Your trademarks have value and can be sold.
- It cannot be ‘stolen’ or ‘copied’.
- We can assist you with your trademark registration.
- A trademark ideally should be registered in any country that you have a business interest in.
Trademark Application Fee $2500 or 2 x $1250
- Advise you on your trade mark needs
- Pre-filing trademark search conducted to ensure that the mark does not infringe an existing registration.
- One trade mark filed (in one class) and processed from beginning to end
Fees include one trademark per one class. Additional fees apply if additional classes are required.
Contact us today for more information. We have offices throughout Queensland: Townsville, Mackay, Gold Coast
Townsville : 07 4728 2800 Mackay/Rockampton: Mob: 0407 080 122 Gold Coast: Mob. 0413 968 437